1. COLLECTION OF DATA
FAÇONNALE SPAIN, S.L., hereinafter “FAÇONNABLE”, is the responsible of processing your personal data and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the applicable laws and Regulations on the processing of personal data.
Thus, we herewith provide you with the following information about your data processing:
FAÇONNABLE is collecting from you the following personal data categories:
- E-commerce please complete with all info obtained directly form customers
- IT/E-commerce please complete with information automatically obtained such as IP address, device identifier, operating system, etc.
Further, FAÇONNABLE uses tracking technologies consisting of cookies and other similar technologies, such as local shared objects, flash cookies and pixels, which are tools used by web servers for storing and retrieving information about visitors to websites, and for ensuring correct operation of the website.
Use of these devices enables web servers to recall certain user-related data, such as their preferences for viewing websites on the server, name and password, products that most interest them, etc.
Purposes of the data processing: to maintain a business relationship with you. We will conduct the following data processing operations:
- Sending commercial communications, provided that it has been previously authorised, by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social media or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, which enables the carrying out of commercial communications. These communications will be conducted by FAÇONNABLE and in connection to their products or services, by their collaborators or their providers acting under an agreement of promotional services.
- Conducting statistical studies.
- Processing orders, requests or any kind of petition issued by you through any of the contact means made available.
- Sending newsletters.
- Using your data, in order to create commercial profiles regarding consumer habits, personal and social characteristics. The confection of these profiles in no case will entail an automatic decision-making which might be detrimental to you.
- Communicating your data to the rest of the companies belonging to FAÇONNABLE and PEPE JEANS group as well as to the collaborators and providers necessary to achieve the purposes of the data processing.
Service Providers and Other Third Parties: FAÇONNABLE may share consumer information with service providers and other third parties for purposes such as analytic services and to serve advertisements on the website and/or on third-party services.
Sweepstakes: FAÇONNABLE may offer sweepstakes and other promotions, which may require disclosure of personal information. By entering these sweepstakes you agree to the official rules that govern the promotions.
Corporate Transactions: User information may be shared in the event of corporate transactions such as business financing, joint venture, or transfer of all or a portion of FAÇONNABLE’s business to another company, whether as a going concern or as a part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding.
Data conservation criteria: data will be kept as long as a mutual interest exists to maintain the purpose of the data processing and, once this processing is no longer necessary for such purposes, the data will be deleted using appropriate security measures to warrant the pseudonimisation of the data and the total destruction of the same.
Data disclosure: data might be communicated to the companies belonging the FAÇONNABLE and PEPE JEANS group as well as to the collaborators and providers necessary to achieve the purposes of the data processing. No data will be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation.
Data Subject’s rights:
- Right to retire consent at any time.
- Right to the access, rectification, portability and cancellation of your data and to the legitimization or opposition to the processing of your data.
- Right to file a claim before the corresponding Control Authority if it is considered that the data processing is not adjusted to the current regulations.
Children’s Privacy: This site is intended for a general audience and not directed to children less than 13 years of age. We do not intend to collect information from children under 13 years old. If you are a parent of a child under 13 years old and you believe that the website has collected personal information from your child, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as required.
Contact details to enforce your rights:
Mailing address: FAÇONNABLE SPAIN, S.L.. Carretera de Laureà Miró ,401, 08980 SANT FELIU DE LLOBREGAT (BARCELONA), SPAIN. Email: email@example.com, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU
You, by opting-in the corresponding check boxes and by entering your data in the required fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or introduced in download forms, accept in an express, free and unequivocally manner, that your data are necessary to fulfil your petition by us, being the inclusion of data voluntary in the rest of fields. You warrant that the personal data provided to us are true and you are responsible of reporting us any modification of the same.
FAÇONNABLE expressly informs and warrants to you that your personal data in no case will be assigned to third parties besides the companies belonging to the FAÇONNABLE & PEPE JEANS GROUP as well as third parties acting as service providers for FAÇONNABLE, and every time a personal data assignment is conducted, express, informed and unequivocal consent will be previously required to you. All data requested through the website are compulsory, as they are necessary for the rendering of an optimal service to the Data Subject. In case of failure to provide all the data, we cannot warrant that the information and services rendered are completely fitting your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
FAÇONNABLE is complying with all the applicable legal provisions for the processing of the personal data and, according to the principles set for in article 5, they are processed in a lawful, faithful and transparent manner in relation to you and adequate, appropriate and limited to the necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
FAÇONNABLE warrants that have implemented technical and organisational policies appropriate to apply the applicable security measures with the purposes of protecting your rights and freedoms and have provided you with the adequate information to be able to enforce them.